Saturday, October 27, 2007

Craft Show today!!

My Etsy shop is de-activated for the day, but will be back online Sunday evening.
I'm doing a craft show in Lacey Township, NJ later this am. The show begins at 10:00 am and is one of the better attended shows in the Ocean County are. If you're anywhere near exit 70 on the Garden St Pkwy, come on over to the High School. There are always lots of great crafters... get started on your Holiday shopping.
I'll be somewhere in section G, stop by and say hello!

I wrote an article about Etsy and it was published on the internet earlier this week. It's called "Move over Ebay, make room for ETSY" Here's a link to the article... if you get a chance, give it a read and maybe a comment or rating!

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/424772/move_over_ebay_make_room_for_etsy.html

Til next time...
R

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Great article. I wholly agree - I sold one or two handmade things on Ebay and I don't even think I broke even. It's like trying to sell your handmade things at a garage sale.
Good luck at your show - I'm in NJ too, but all the way up in Sussex County.

JerseyShore Mom said...

Thanks for the comment...I'm glad you liked the article!