Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New items, more custom work ....


As you can see from my last entry, I've finished a couple of my beach glass creations and this bracelet is one that I really, really love (did I mention I love it?) and don't want to place on ETSY or offer at this weekend's show... well hopefully I'll be doing the show.

I have picked out a really nice piece of beach glass and I'll be making myself a pendant with it as soon as I can take a breath.


Today, I wore another one of the poly clay pendant/necklaces that I made for myself and for the 2nd straight day, I received a custom order ( 2 pendants in time for Xmas gifts, Monday I may have received another pendant order and I'll be showing some of my items to her tomorrow or Thurs) I was a bit leery about doing custom work and thought doing custom pendants at my craft show tables could be popular. I haven't even showed anyone my pendants with using prints of my children or the Grand Canyon. I'm starting to get a bit nervous I won't be able to offer the custom work on ETSY. It's exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time, as I don't want to be delivering items past the last week of November. I guess I'll have time to sleep after the holidays when the shows and custom work slows down... LOL


Okay, my November 17th show looks to be confirmed (I received an email letting me know that a week b4 the show I'll receive the table #) I guess that means I'm in. This show was #2 on my list as "want to do shows". I start posting date and locations on my blog and on my Etsy shop site as it gets closer to the date.


I'd like to do a quick interview of an Etsy member, maybe starting off with a NJ street team member, or maybe one of my favorite Etsy sellers outside of NJ. Maybe I can do 1 every week for a couple weeks leading up to the holidays.


Til next time...

R

No comments: