Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween, weekend craft show, beachglass

Wow, I just can't believe it's 5 days to Halloween. I guess that's what happens when warm, sunny weather extends the summer into mid-October. Now with the cold rainy weather, the fact that the Holidays are no longer creeping up, but they're right around the corner, scares me a bit.
At this point of the fall, I used to always be about 1/3 of the way done with my holiday shopping and I haven't purchased one gift yet. It's time to get crackin'... At least I have a lot of items "hearted" at Etsy and that will cover a few people on my shopping list.

I'm still waiting for confirmation on this weekend's craft show. I'm 99% sure I'll have a table (since they cashed my check), but I don't have any other info about where the table is located, etc, etc. It's a large show and I can't imagine they will try to sort it out on the day of the show.

So here's the location..... Lacey Township High School, this Sunday. It's my favorite show to attend as a customer and the one I really wanted to do as a vendor. The weather is supposed to be nice (finally!!) sunny and cool and hopefully the attendance is the same as previous years. So if you're in NJ and around Ocean Co, stop at the Lacey Township HS and come visit. I'll be there....somewhere. Stop by and say Hi!, I love meeting my fellow estians.

I will be rolling out my beach glass jewelry at this show. I think it came out very well and there's a few pieces I'd love to keep for myself (but I promised my sweetie I'd only keep one or 2 for me). I'd love to put them on Etsy, but so far the pictures have been very unflattering and don't show off the beach glass. Quite a few of these pieces really sparkle in the light, especially when outdoors. Hopefully I can take a couple of good pictures this weekend of the beach glass jewelry. I'd like to put a couple pieces on Etsy after this weekend and I'll post one or 2 of them here later tonight or in tomorrow's blog.

If you're interested in reading the article I had published about Beach Glass, check my previous blog for the link.

Til next time....
R

No comments: