Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beach day today!

All the Sunday morning activities are done and it's a beautiful morning in NJ... that means I must head back to the beach (yes, I was there early this am to snap a few photos, look for beach glass, have a moment or 3 to myself before my sweety and our 2 boys wake up) I absolutely love finding beach glass and I've been tempted to buy some of the beach/sea glass jewelry on Etsy, but I couldn't bring myself to turn my finds into jewelry to sell.
Actually, it's been hard to sell some of the scarves I've made, LOL! About half way thru making a scarf, I WANT IT!!!! And then I end up making a 2nd one for my own collection
Hmmm, I wonder if the other crafters on Etsy "fall in love" with their creations??

This past weekend, I've taken a short break from knitting and I started some ink-drawings... just another creation that may find it's way to Etsy and I've been working on putting together a bunch of photos, mostly of sunrises at the beach (of course!) and some landscape photos that will probably also find their way into my Etsy shop.

Off to the beach...

No comments: