Saturday, August 11, 2007

It's finally a shop!

Well, it's finally happened... I entered my first 2 items to my Etsy shop. Since the heat wave broke last night (finally!!) I decided to place 2 scarves as the intial entries for my shop. Ya know, scarves to keep you warm during those 50 degree nights...lol
I overcame little glitches that I'm sure many Etsy sellers ran into on their 1st attempt at adding an item, but the Etsy community walked me thru it and my 2nd entry went smooth.

Hope you stop by to look....

http://CreationsByRobin.etsy.com

3 comments:

Morrgan said...

Congrats on the new shop and good luck! :)

JerseyShore Mom said...

Morrgan...thank you so much! Love your avatar and I just checked out a few of your items on Etsy... adorable!!!

Creations With Heart said...

Just wanted to say congratulations and WELCOME TO ETSY! :)