Monday, August 13, 2007

So many projects....

... so little time!! I haven't really had much time to sit and knit scarves recently. I know there's a few local craft shows in the next few months (and scarves are big sellers for me around the holidays) but I've been caught up with my photography and now I just started a few ink drawings. It almost feels like I'm spinning my wheels and getting very little accomplished.
I guess opening and filling a shop on ETSY, while trying to prepare for upcoming craft shows, working my "daily-grind" job, while making time for my family is much more time consuming than I first thought.

The photography section of my ETSY shop is very close to getting started and I'll probably enter a few select photos shortly after taking a few short family vacations (just before the boys go back to school... my little man starts Pre-school this Sept).

The beach is calling my name, but there's work to be done. I can always catch the sunset at the bay this evening ; )

R

No comments: