Friday, August 31, 2007

End of August

So the end of August is upon us and the summer beach season is over (despite another 3 weeks until the official end of summer) To me, this is the best time of the year for the beach. Very little traffic on the roads and the over-crowding at the beach disappears (as does the amount of garbage left on the beach by the "Bennies")
To be able to fully enjoy the beach this Sept & Oct, I have to get cracking on increasing my inventories for both my ETSY shop and for the fall craft season.
The 1st craft show I will be doing looks to be on the 1st weekend of Oct and I have a few shows pending. I'll release craft show dates and locations as they become finalized.

The pair of earrings that were on a Blog-sale will be placed on ETSY sometime over this weekend and I'll have a few more new items going into my Etsy shop over the next couple of days!
Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!
R

No comments: