Sunday, September 14, 2008

EtsyNJ Team...What's coming up?


The full page ad the EtsyNJ team ran in the upcoming issue of WeirdNJ should be hitting the news stands shortly. Etsy.com helped our team with a grant for the ad and it should benefit all the particpating members of the team.


30-40 of the NJ team is taking part in the Fall Handmade Faire toward the end of next month in Medford, NJ (check out the banner to the right!) and there will probably be at least 60 crafters total for this outdoor show.

The show is being held at an airfield and along with a huge tent which will house about half of the crafters, the other crafters will have 10x10 tents set-up outside.


A few weeks later, about a dozen members of the EtsyNJ team are planning a show in Pt. Pleasant, NJ. We're hoping to have 18-20 vendors total and we have a store-front in downtown Pt. Pleasant for the shows location.



Unfortunately, I missed getting a treasury this afternoon. I had all the items selected and I was sitting there watching the treasury, when my youngest son asked for lunch... next thing I know, I see 600+ treasuries listed...LOL Oh well, I have a nice list for next time!


The image above is a bracelet in my shop and I'm currently working on something similar as a custom order...maybe I'll post the image in my blog entry later this week!
'til next time...
R

No comments: