Friday, May 2, 2008

May Craft Show, Etsy Happenings, EstNJ

Hi everyone! I just finished up with a few last minute (okay a couple of days in the making) additions for tomorrow's craft show in Manahawkin, NJ. I made some polymer clay heart pins and a few other poly clay pieces. The pins are very cute and hopefully I'll have a moment to take a couple pictures of them before the show starts. If any come home with me after the show I'll be sure to get some pictures up on Monday's blog, before I add them to my Etsy shop.

My shop will be inactivated all day tomorrow, and I'll be back up and running on Etsy during the evening. If you happen to be in the area and attend the show, do stop by my table and say Hi!!

One of my pieces are shown on the EtsyNJ street team blog...
http://etsynj.blogspot.com/

The EtsyNJ street team donated quite a few pieces of handmade items to make a beautiful basket which was auctioned off for a very worthy cause. Please take a look at the wonderful basket everyone contributed to, along with the very happy winner of the basket!

Well, I'm pretty much all packed up, hubby is loading my tables as I blog and it's time to get some shut-eye...
til nest time...
R

No comments: