Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last weekend before my 1st Fall show...


I usually try to add something new to my inventory before each new craft show. For next week's show, I've added magnets and poly clay decorations and pendants to my table. I made Autumn-ish, and Halloween type magnets for this show and I'll be adding some Christmas magnets shortly (hopefully in time for this show) The Poly clay has been something I've put off for awhile and decided to try them for this show also. The pendants came out much better than expected, especially the etched pendants! I'm still in the process of creating my poly clay decorations and I'll probably concentrate my efforts to mostly Christmas, but I do have a few Halloween decorations finished.

My table display is finished, though I didn't create anything special. The display is tall enough to be spotted from a few tables away and not cluttered too much that customers may miss seeing something on the table.

If you are going to be anywhere near central NJ on Oct 6 and want to attend the festival, leave me a message and I can email/or list directions to the festival. Families are welcome, as there will something for everyone... from antique car displays to pony rides, games and food for the children. And of course, the craft/art tables for the women.
I tried to add an image of some of the unfinished magnets... slightly out of focus, but these are the tree magnets.


Til next time...


R

No comments: