Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Witches Ball at Jersey Made




The Witches Ball is one of the most popular October events in Western NJ. Next Saturday evening, October 9th, Mount Holly NJ will once again host the popular outdoor show.

This is one event I wish I could attend as a vendor, but my creations need a lot of light to show off my sea glass jewelry. So I have sent some items to the popular handmade shop, Jersey Made (located in the Mill Race Village section of Mount Holly).

I will be attending the Halloween event with my family, looking for my EtsyNJ team peeps (like Doreen of SeaHorse Designs) and visiting Holly at her Jersey Made shop.

Maybe I'll see you there...I'll be dressed up as a sea glass jewelry-maker, so don't be afraid....lol

The images above are of a few new items at Jersey Made, in my Etsy shop, etc. Hope to see you at the Witches Ball!

'til next time...
R

No comments: