Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Is Here and The Craft Show Season Is Underway!

It's been quite awhile since my last blog entry...time just seems to slip away so quickly these days, what with the making new items, my sons both playing baseball (in different leagues-at different fields) and after a serious bout of cabin-fever, enjoying the occasional gorgeous spring day eats up a lot of my free time.

At least I wasn't totally unprepared for this past weekend's craft show (yes, I had to put a lot of finishing touches on some jewelry) and my preparations also have set me up for the next show, my displays at a couple of galleries, etc.

The one bad thing about an early Spring craft show is that Old Man Winter is often still trying to hang around. That was the case this past weekend... a few days of heavy rains, coupled with a strong wind and temperatures of approx 45 degrees kept many people away from the show. (while the vendors were indoors, many of the other events were held outdoors on the wide-open 190+ acre grounds)

Hopefully, the show I'm doing in April...in Mt. Holly, NJ, will be a bit more "outdoor friendly".
Here's hoping for the best at your Spring Craft shows!

'til next time...

R

No comments: