Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Weekend,...New Creations...



With no shows on the calender this weekend, I've been trying to play catch-up. I made a few new items and put them into my Etsy shop, as I try to get my inventory numbers back up to a comfortable amount.

I woke up early, not of my own doing, but because my youngest son had a nightmare, climbed into bed with us and then proceeded to stretch his arms out....across my throat. Fearing possible suffocation, I climbed out of bed at 4:30am, made a pot of coffee and sat down to do finish some wire wrapping I had started the night before (see image above) for a custom order.

After breakfast, we dropped the boys off at their Aunt's and headed to LBI to add a few new pieces to my consignment collection there...only to find a couple of my necklaces were looking dingy. I cleaned what I could, and brought the rest home to clean up.

We headed up to Barnegat to another consignment...The Gold Duster. I brought a few new jewelry displays with me, in hopes of grabbing another shelf in this beautiful gallery...and lucky me, the curator (Karen) had one available for me...and even better, a check for a sold piece (don't you love when that happens!!)

We got back home in time to get the boys to a birthday party, and then ran them up to my younger sister's home for a sleep-over with their cousin...went home and passed out : )

Now I'm hoping I can get hubby to do a little early morning sea glass hunting and out to breakfast...maybe. Coffee is done brewing, I'm off to pour a cup and get hubby out of bed.

Enjoy the day!


'til next time...
R

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so gorgeous x