Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day From The CupCakeMint!!


With so many choices of Valentines Day gifts on Etsy, we wanted to do a little something different this year, so we bought a 4 cupcake package from EtsyNJ member, thecupcakemint (www.thecupcakemint.etsy.com)

Shannon was very friendly and assured me that my cupcakes would be shipped to arrive on time for Valentine's Day and true to her word, the cupcakes arrived on Friday...well-packaged and totally secure!

Shannon included everything needed to finish decorating the cupcakes, along with instructions and I thought it was going to be a bit time-consuming, but it was simple! Shannon had everything ready to go and it was quick, easy and mess-free...my 5yo son helped with the decorating and helped finish off all of the excess icing...waste not, want not : )

So let's not mince words..... the cupcakes were very moist and were to die for...She calls them Triple Chocolate Heaven... well a chocolate cupcake, with chocolate icing,a dark chocolate ganache, and a large wedge of fair-trade dark chocolate, these cupcakes were Quadruple Chocolate Heaven!

Sinful doesn't quite describe the cupcakes. I never saw my boys tear through their dinner as fast as they did tonight. And the best part...these cupcakes are 100% dairy free/vegan and no one could tell!!

Just awesome! If you are ever looking for a new gift idea, or have a special day coming up and want to try a little something new, give thecupcakemint a try. I promise, you will not be disappointed...though I can't take any responsibility if you become addicted : )

Happy Valentine's Day!

R

2 comments:

Cathe Holden said...

That brought a tear to my eye. The fact that all I could do is look at that cupcake and read about that cupcake, that's why I'm crying, I want to devour that cupcake!!!! Thanks for sharing, I'm definately looking up that shop!

We Blog Artists said...

OMG looks amazing!
I found you through an Esty Forum...beautiful work...am following your blog...great work!