Saturday, February 28, 2009

Spring Fever Fling

Members of the Etsy NJ street team are holding a Spring Fever Fling Sale! For the first 2 weeks of March, more than 30 shops will offer various types of sales in their Etsy shops. To see all the participating members shops, click on the banner in the right hand column---------------->

I'll be offering free shipping for every sale, along with a gift with each item purchased. I'll also run a couple of special blog sales to coincide with the Spring Fever Fling Sale.

If there is something in my shop that you've had your eye on, keep checking back to my blogs (my sea glass blog is creationsbyrobinseaglass.blogspot.com) because you never know how crazy this Spring Fever may get...and you never know, it may just spread to my other online shops too!

'til next time .... and that may be sooner than you think ; )

R

No comments: